This Arcon 30 amp Surge Protector protects from damaging low/ high voltage levels and power surges when connected to campground power supply. It has plug head handle grip.
This is a universal product and may require customization to complete installation.
Manufacturer part number:
Use the Arcon 30 Ampere 120 volt Surge Protector to identify power issues and ensure correct wiring at the electrical source before you connect your RV to a pedestal or power distribution box. Detects low voltage and provides 3600 Joules of comprehensive power surge protection for all circuits: Hot, Ground, and Neutral.
- Protects Against Power Surges And Lightning Strikes
- Absorbs And Diverts High Voltage Spikes And Surges
- Detects And Alerts Of Low Voltage And Improper Wiring Conditions
- 3600 Joules Of Power Suppression
- Three Modes Of Protection- Hot, Ground And Neutral
- Limited 1 Year Warranty